Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change the headlight bulb in my 2002 Subaru Forester?

I can't disconnect the electrical connector from the lightbulb itself. How does one do this?How do I change the headlight bulb in my 2002 Subaru Forester?Did you get the bulb to come out of the headlamp housing?



There is a little piece of metal holding down the bulb that looks like a twisted paper clip...press on the raised end to release the clip and you will be able to pull the bulb out.



While it would be easier to get at if you disconnected the electrical connector, this is not really necessary. Try pinching really hard on the connector to release it as it will not release if you only pull on it.How do I change the headlight bulb in my 2002 Subaru Forester?The owner's manual should have complete instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment