Friday, September 23, 2011

How do i change the headlight bulb in my peugeot 206?

open the bonnit and look for some retaining bolts and undo them (theres usually 3 0r 4) pull the lens out a bit and it should simply be a clip where the bulb and wires go into the lens cover. once out push the bulb in and twist it to the left then replace with a new one (ask halfords which bulb it is, they are quite handy) make sure you dont lose any bolts! do not listen to people who tell you to go to a garage, have a go yourself coz its common sense. good luckHow do i change the headlight bulb in my peugeot 206?If you are talking about the bulb behind where you add the window wash.

Well this was the one I had the problem

You can just pull the neck of the window wash bottle out there is a small clip to release it.

Job done no more wash bottle in the way.My car is from 2005 don't know if theis works on all.

Report Abuse

How do i change the headlight bulb in my peugeot 206?I've been seeing a lot of questions about replacement parts. No offense but please don't be lazy and just simply ask your dealer or any mechanic shop, but better if it's your dealer's service center that does it for you.How do i change the headlight bulb in my peugeot 206?http://autorepair.about.com/cs/troubleshHow do i change the headlight bulb in my peugeot 206?there is 4 bolts under the bonet you also have to take the grill off the front but be careful becaue you might break the clips ive done that myself , once out you can accsess the bulbs



Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment