Monday, September 19, 2011

Change headlight bulb 2001 Focus?

Hi all - I need to change the headlight bulb, have read the instructions and also some online stuff, I just can't seem to get the clip to move too much and I don't want to break anything. I know the clip pivots at the bottom, can anyone provide an accurate description of how to swivel it please? If anyone has a diagram (better than the one in the manual) that would be way cool. Thank you!Change headlight bulb 2001 Focus?What clip? I thought you would just reach behind the light and twist the locking ring counter clock wise and just pull the bulb out attached to the plug. Then just unplug it. Install new bulb....Be careful not to touch the glass on the bulb reinsert it and twist locking ring clock wise to lock it back in place.

From what you said it sounds like your trying to remove the whole headlamp assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment