Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change the headlight bulb for my 2000 Toyota Solara?

I have the replacement bulbs, I jsut cannot figure out how to remove the existing bulbsHow do I change the headlight bulb for my 2000 Toyota Solara?The front bumper cover probally has to come off to do this, I have had to do this on mazda's.



Tip: If you have to do this get 4 short bungie cords and hang bumper off these bungies so paint wont get scratched, like hole in top of bumper cover to somewhere by fender. If you do this bumper just hangs there also makes it easier to put on.How do I change the headlight bulb for my 2000 Toyota Solara?Very carefully with your hands!How do I change the headlight bulb for my 2000 Toyota Solara?I suggest to approach an auto mechanic

No comments:

Post a Comment