Monday, September 19, 2011

How do you get the cover off to change the headlight bulb on a ford festiva?

This is how I change my Ford and may be the same for your car. I don't know for sure but it's worth a look see:

Open hood. Look at back of headlamp for 2 clips that pull up (the clips don't come completely out). With the clips pulled up, pull out the lamp assembly from the car as far as the wires will reach.

Twist the lightbulb socket until it releases from the headlamp unit.

Now you can pull out the bad bulb from the socket and replace.

Avoid touching the glass part of the new bulb with your fingers. Use a cloth or clean gloves. You don't want to leave any oil on it from your hands.How do you get the cover off to change the headlight bulb on a ford festiva?I don't really know but in my car you don't remove the cover. You raise the hood and it snaps in from the back of the light housing.
  • windows xp
  • career in management
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment