Monday, September 19, 2011

How do i change the headlight bulbs on my vauxhall tigra?

are u blind? sorry baby but its not exactly a hard job, 1st lift up ur bonnet, then remove the headlight from inside, unscrew the light if my memorys right it should have 2pins on it if so they should just slide in and out pretty easily anymore trouble gve a shout take care maybe that was a little help to u i drive a mercedes e-class so our cars are a bit different but im also studying to be a mechanicHow do i change the headlight bulbs on my vauxhall tigra?cheers guys

Report Abuse

How do i change the headlight bulbs on my vauxhall tigra?thanx 4 voting

Report Abuse

How do i change the headlight bulbs on my vauxhall tigra?You don't, the bulb is worth more than the car. Toss the car in the bin and switch to public transport.How do i change the headlight bulbs on my vauxhall tigra?Open the glove box and look in the manual.How do i change the headlight bulbs on my vauxhall tigra?Get the handbook that will tell you. You can get it off the internet if you don't have it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment