Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I change the headlight bulbs on my 2007 yukon.?

Open the Hood, locate where the bulb is and there is a plastic clip that must be pulled back on to relese the lock to remove the wires going to it, then you simply twist the round perferated piece that holds the bulb in place.

The Bulb has a rubber O-Ring around it to seal it from water getting in it may be very tight, wiggle it from side to side as you pull.

They are not bad to change. It is a bigger pain to get at many of them.

DonHow do I change the headlight bulbs on my 2007 yukon.?Lift hood and locate the two removable pins in the composite headlamps. Pull them up and out. The whole headlamp will now be free to be removed and the bulbs are held in by a locking tab and a slight screw motion.How do I change the headlight bulbs on my 2007 yukon.?its kinda hrad to make this answer look long but all you do is go into super k or wallmaart and say the same thing u just said. id go to superk their employees no what there doin

No comments:

Post a Comment