Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I change the headlight bulbs on my 2002 Chevy Silverado?

I just bought the truck and don't have any owner's manual. ThanksHow do I change the headlight bulbs on my 2002 Chevy Silverado?there are pins holding them in, twist the pin out of its lock then slide up and out, while you have the lights out check your daytime running lights. probably one out. watch while your driving it seem every Chevy truck has 1 bad daytime running lightHow do I change the headlight bulbs on my 2002 Chevy Silverado?pop the hood there will be 2 small metal pins holding the headlight Assembly in the truck remove these and the headlight assy. will come out then twist the bulbs out be sure not to touch the glass on the new bulb they are extremely sensitive to oils
  • channel
  • rodents
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment