Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to change my headlight on driver side. Specifically the connector.?

I want to change my headlight on my 2002 mitsubishi galant. I cant seem to disconnect the connector as simple as it may seem. The owners manual is very vague. It looks like it's displaying arrow as to pull. I tried doing it and hard. I didn't want to risk breaking it. It also says after that to than remove the plastic ring and unlock the spring holding the bulb. How the hell do you disconnect the connector????How to change my headlight on driver side. Specifically the connector.?The headlight connector are normally quite tight so a little extra force is required for removal can use a small scewdriver for leverage, then turn plactic ring to undo then unclip spring retainer to remove bulb, hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment