Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do you change a headlight bulb in a 1992 honda accord?

The auto zone people said they couldn't do it because the overflow jug is in the way. What do I do???How do you change a headlight bulb in a 1992 honda accord?Remove the overflow jug and install the bulb. If it's the rad overflow jug it may just slide out of the holder, it it's something else that you are unsure of I would suggest picking up a Hanes repair manual - usually about 20-30 bucks - they hold all the answers.How do you change a headlight bulb in a 1992 honda accord?Go with Big L's suggestion, but I'd ask a friend who's done a few things on their car to help. Change light bulbs is not hard.



I would not spend money to buy a book if you can't even figure out how to get to your bulb.



Take a screw driver and start unscrewing all the screws that's behind the headlight you want to change.
  • lock file
  • how do i make my relationship fun
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment