Thursday, November 25, 2010

How do you change the headlight bulb on a 2003 Mercedes CLK 320?

I have a 2003 Mercedes CLK 320 Convertible and was just trying to change one of the bulbs for the headlights. It looked fairly easy at first, but I just have no idea how to get to the bulbs.



Any help or links with instructions are much appreciated.How do you change the headlight bulb on a 2003 Mercedes CLK 320?Hi,



I just changed mine it is Halogen %26amp; very easy. If you have a fax number I will photo copy info %26amp; send it. If you have your book-

page 276.

Once you see the photo you will be able to determine what you have as I did, There are two types of head lamp bulbs......



Halogen %26amp; Xenon.



Xenon bulbs :recommend Mercedes / professional installation due to high voltage as book states.



Halogen bulbs contain pressurized gas -you can not touch it with bare hands -it can explode if you scratch it while it is warm' Protect your eyes %26amp; hands and all ways make sure car is cold.



The Halogen bulb was $18.00 %26amp; I installed it--NO problem I own a CLK 320 White body-Grey interior Navy Blue convertible



I call it Cleopatra :)How do you change the headlight bulb on a 2003 Mercedes CLK 320?If you still have the driver's manual then it should tell you how to do it in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment