Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I change a headlight in my 2000 Nissan Maxima?

1) get a replacement headlight

2) unplug the lights

3) unscrew the lights

4) put the new light in

5) screw in the new lights

6) plug the wires back inHow do I change a headlight in my 2000 Nissan Maxima?simple- open hood, locate back of lamp assembly, twist the bayonet style lock, pull out old bulb, put in new bulb, replace bayonet holder, done.How do I change a headlight in my 2000 Nissan Maxima?check with owners manual or ask a mechanic you go to regularly or ask a local auto zone store.i hope this helps.How do I change a headlight in my 2000 Nissan Maxima?You can look where your headlight cover is and see where the screws are...it's really easy. The screws will be deep in the headlight cover, so u have to get a sort of long screwdriver to open it. Once you get the headlight cover off, you just pull the bulb out and replace it, but do not force the headlight cover off or you could crack it...other than that you can go online and look it up or buy a Hanes manual at any local car parts store. I have a 1993 Toyota Camry and it's really easy to change the headlight.
  • deleted myspace
  • shampoo for colored hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment